How well do you sleep at night? A normal night for me usually includes waking up several times throughout my allotted sleep time, only to wake up when the alarm goes off feeling dreadful and tired. So for me, being able to wake up feeling rested would be a dream come true.
There are many apps on the market that claim to help with this, and Sleep Time by Azumio is one of them. Its description on the iTunes app store says Sleep Time is ‘the next generation sleep cycle alarm clock’ which is the ‘most feature-rich sleep analysis and alarm clock app on the App Store’.
Sleep Time uses the sensitive accelerometer in your iPhone to detect movements during the night. The advanced algorithm will determine your phase of sleep, and set off the alarm at the perfect moment.
- Soundscapes or white noise to fall asleep to
- 20 alarm sounds to choose from – or pick your favourite song from iTunes
- Sleep Lab™ with sleep cycle analysis
- Weekly and monthly graphs to track your sleep
- Easy-to-read interface and data storage in the cloud
For £1.49 it isn’t the biggest expense for a good night’s sleep. I might just have to test it out.