For those of us with children who face the constant headache of organising check-ups with the GP, dentist appointments or just wanting to keep track of their health, My Kid’s Health could be just the iPad app for you.
Whatever you can think of, My Kid’s Health tracks it for you. It’s a really easy way to keep all of your children’s health information all in once place. Add your child’s general information such as age, gender and birthday. You can even choose a picture and nickname in addition to several other categories:
· Growth History (Height, weight, head circumference) – Displayed as an easy to read chart.
· Vaccinations (Schedule and History) – With data provides by the World Health Organisation, the app populates what injections your child should have and when
· Appointments – Doctor and dentist appointments can be entered in the app and sent to your iPad’s calendar to make sure you don’t forget
· Allergies – Track reactions and treatments for all allergies
· Illnesses – This where all the accidents you want to track go for a full history of you child’s health
At £5.99 in the UK or $8.99 in the US, some will be frightened off by the price tag. However, it’s a small price to pay for added piece of mind when it comes to your child’s health.
Filed under: Apps, Child health gadgets, CHS news, Health Gadgets, iPad/tablet PC apps · Tags: apps, children's health, fitness apps, fitness gadget, ipad, iPad app, kid's health, medical app, mhealth, mobile app, mobile apps, mobile health, My Kid's Health